Saturday, May 05, 2007




OMG..
Though he say he act cute..

I think he is super cute la..!

and he can sing reli well!
okays..
there werent many ppl at his autograph session actually..
but i was a little lazy to queue..
So i told my sis we shall go lib first..
den wait for the queue to abate..
15 min later..
TADA!
I was back at the same place..
The queue was gone!
so were the queue bars..!
there was not a single soul ard la!
sian..
oh..
saw this guy at K when i was about to go home..!
hes working at K..
and he goes ''eh! nh one ah?''
i nv see him b4 leh...
den another girl waved to me on the bus..
i din know her la..
she goes ''ailin friend la!''
i like totally nv see them b4 la!
Maybe i should be more observant next time..!
I cant seem to care about the other ppl outside my class!
hahas..
but thats me la..!

No comments: