Sunday, November 27, 2005

Too tired to blog ytd.. haha.. I onli wanted to sleep after walking for sooo long..

Rena pulled me out to buy her S.H.E album with the cmi cover and cmi free gift.. Shes mad.. Brought out a packet of coins to deposit still dare complain how heavy they were! I tou huay without syrup refused to hold! So dui lian.. I rather help her carry her water bottle which is so much heavier..

Nth reli interesting happened ytd leh.. So abnormal.. haha.. Rena actually said that my face was ok! So shocked.. haha.. She used to be so zek ark last time.. Say my face got so many holes specailly for the ants to play golf!

My face is so horrible now to e exent that when i walked past the facial shop near ginza, the lady inside wuld definitely dash out to me me their brochure! I know wad she means.. That horrible women..I know her face very good la!

Oh ya... Rena bought this GP book and wanted to psycho me to buy.. haha,.. Clever me refused.. I know i wun read.. Den she kept nagging.. hha.. Don care..

No comments: