Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This blog almost died.. but i decided to keep it in e end.. the other blog was shared by me rena and peigee.. I realised that i couldn't write everything inside.. they would be unrelated.. so i decided to make this my own blog~!


I deleted all e other entries and this is e first time i m writng in this blog after soooo long..I dono if anyone would read my blog.. I don't reli care.. This is my blog and i write wad i like.. But of course.. i wouldn't wan to go against the law..

I hope i wun be lazy in updating this blog.. Cos as i was creating new post for e shared blog, i realised there are a lot of memories worth remembering.. I don reli wish to lose this beautiful memories.. haha

ya.. For those who read my blog, pls do not leave without tagging..

No comments: