Monday, December 15, 2008

new creatures at uws!~

Presenting to you.....


THE GIANT OCTOPUS!!!!!

very nice hor?


I know you cannot tell this is an octopus.
I know,I know, I am not living in self-delusion la.
But before you start criticising my photography skills, I have to clear my name.
You only see the head NOT because I cut off its body.
I have excellent photography skills so I don do things like that.
The octopus refused to come out fully the day I brought my phone into UWS and walk around.

Shall upload the other photos another day la.

Interesting facts about the octopus..

a: I saw somewhere that the octopus changes its colour according to the surrounding or something like that.

me: I go to work everyday, I see the same octopus everyday.

a: You go to work everyday, the octopus stays in the same place everyday.

No comments: