Friday, July 18, 2008

concert

Singpore Indoor Stadium, hello again.





This time, its for Gary Chaw's Welcome to my World.



Superwomen, the first song he sang, was not very nice.

Later, he moved along to a few of his fast songs. I dono about the rest, but at least for me, I was not very entertained.

Later again, and luckily for me, I thought the concert became better.

His voice came out, I sat happily on the chair for the next 2 hours.

Hes a singer afterall.

Really.

His voice left me in awe.


Oh, I loved his stage. Really pretty. But from photos too small you cannot see.

His costumes were contradicting the stage though. Totally ugly.

That night, I realised Cao Ge was actually quite humorous. I find myself laughing out loud at the silly things he said.

Concert left-overs.


I don have anything to hiam la.

Cos i never pay but the concert ended at 1050.

SO SHORT!

And the guest appearances i don like.

So not 物超所值 leh.

But Onion is willing to pay even the air tickets from Taiwan to fly here to be part of the audience!

!!!

!!!

People got money leh.


No comments: