But thats not the main point of this entry.
They told me Gary chaw will be at imm at 6.
And i told my sis.
In the end, I BETRAYED 陈信宏!!
I did not even go to his 浪漫的逃亡 autograph session because i hate to squeeze lo.
To think I was psycoed to go for Cao ge's.
Oh oh. One of the staffs there was wearing STAY-REAL tee.
The exam series one that I wanted.!
I almost asked if I can get the shirt anywhere in spore.
oh nvm.
That is also not the main point.
SOME LUMP OF MEAT AMOST CRUSHED ME.
I was screaming but my sis was too engrossed with Cao ge she cant be bothered with anything else.
And I supposed that lump of meat couldnt care more.
Damn.
Thats one of the reasons why i hate going to autograph sessions.
Can die without people knowing one leh.
The pictures i took before that lump of meat came towering onto me.



************************************************************
I didnt sleep well last night.
That was not because Cao ge shook my hands.
(It was a bit embarassing though cos i stretched out the wrong hand=x)
I was watching the charity show for the earthquake people and they were showing pictures of the victims.
这一次,我没有闭上眼。
照片是真的,我想要了解多一点。
结果,我被吓倒了。
原来,我还是十年前的那个胆小鬼。
棉被下,一闭上眼,
眼前的一片黑,突然却布满了红色的斑点。
脑海不听使唤闪过那满目疮痍的画面。
I actually wanted to understand their pain more.
Doesnt achieve the effect i want at all.
Next time, I don want to be so gei kiang already.
No comments:
Post a Comment