Monday, March 03, 2008

Went to watch PS I love you with Rena and Marie on Friday.
The cinema was lousy.
And i wanted to bite off renas head cos she made me go all the way to town and the cinema was so pathetic.
So, after I complained, this couple who just took a seat behind us goes '' HUH. SCREEN SO SMALL''

The movie was not that bad though.
Quite sweet.
And after i read finish the book, i have been telling everyone I want a husband like gerry but i don wan him to die.
Its still the same feeling after watching the movie.

And then, her royal highness dragged us all the way to Hereen to take neo prints.!
Faints.

We took a photo without Rena.



We were this HAPPY outside the neoprint shop all because.......



IT WAS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION!


So, obviously, u can imagine rena wasnt as happy as us.

She was happy though..

along the stretch of road of orchard.

I wasnt=(

was forced to take photo.



This is a bit random but i think my hair is UGLY!

No comments: