Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy!

Did I say before mayday is coming to Singapore for concert again?

I think i did but really no harm repeating it.

That day i saw the news here -> http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=81&article=14568

I got quite excited. Official ticket sales start on the 12th.

SO, on monday i called sistic and asked for details and a malay guy answered.

I asked about mayday and he said something like he had no idea or theres no information available yet.

I complained to Rena online that night and she suggested i check the sistic website.


"Tickets sale starts on 12 feb at 10 am'

But when I clicked on the details of puchasing tickets.

I ALMOST FAINTED.


'Tickets sales not available'

i assumed there were none left.


The next morning, was supposed to meet rena to go in sentosa together.

I slided open my phone and realised tuesday was the 12th!

How to buy tickets on the 11th u tell me.

Muhahah. I am highly amused.

But actually i am highly amused by a lot of people recently.

and a little more by myself actually.



Mayday tickets are not that easy to buy huh.

I dragged zhiting to walk JP 3 rounds. yes, no mistake, 3 ROUNDS to look for the information counter.

Its quite ridiculous we have no idea where it is since we went there quite frequently for 2 years.

We combed all levels la but there was no sight of it. =(

Since zhiting was rushing off, i have no other choice right?

and den and den, on the way out, we walked past a bu qi yan counter and realised a very big information counter staring at us uh.

Turns out sistic counter was at level 2.

so we went up and turned left as directed.




Saw nothing expect this pretty room that looked like a spa from outside. other den that, its wall waving at us again.

Went back down and asked and..


Its this room..

Faints.

(The Interior)Need such a pretty room to sell tickets meh?


And thats Miss lazy NG zhi ting crouching on the very comfy (i imagined) sofa while waiting for me.




anyway. I've been stuck somewhere since 2nd june. I dono where but its up dere.

AND i've got my tickets from space.


I am coming to Earth!



=) =) =)



At night, since its chu 7. we LO HEI-ED!


I harmlessly commented that it looked like sai and my mum diaoed me in return.


It looks better now.


HUAT AH!



OH Oh.


i watched kung fu dunk and its really not bad.


Very amusing.


However, when i walked out of the cinema, i cannot rmb anything except that jay chous reli reli cute.


Zeng shi wei is funny.!


no storyline but its a good movie because i walked out smiling=)

No comments: