I rummaged through my brains.
So here goes.
The report card for this year.
2007- the release of As. quite terrible. But not that terrible until i can be retained. Which is also terrible. I found myself stuck in the middle of nowhere.
2007- Found some silly jobs with Rena at KPT, ITE, JL, UWS and later she joined VW for a short while. Most of the jobs were enjoyable. Though Rena can be quite irritating at times nagging and niaming behing my ears, we still had quite a bit of fun. I still miss those sec sch days. But if she ever did wad she did in sec sch to me now, i think i will just slap her. Sometimes, i still wonder how i ever tolerated her nonsense those days.


2007- JUMP 离开地球表面!The only people that make me totally crazy over. The only people can make me act like some siao gina all over again. And its the first time, i went their concert. The first time, I go for lucky draw and won. I was really a happy kid that night.
一颗心扑通扑通地狂跳,一瞬间烦恼烦恼烦恼全忘掉。
突然好想见到你.
2007- started sch and ended my first sem at SIM. wads more to say? I don like sch=(
....
Anyway, You can hear me saying my new year resolution is to jian fei before the clock strikes twelve. And i continued to eat.
You can ji tao catch me behaving like some greedy auntie. SO UNGLAM! i gonna kill marie.
This year, new year eve was spent at Renas house.
I went dere after work so they had already eaten la.
Rena cooked and suprisingly, I din get poisoned leh.
oh oh. there was a plate of prawns and her mum keep asking me to eat. And rena was very amused at the prawn story all over again.
nvm.
After dinner, i was more interested in her swing over anything else.
i dono. I just liked it whne i swinged and the wind just blow at you.
CAN JUST LOOK UP AND SEE STARS LEH!
I wan one too!
....
After new year, I just went back to work 4 days in a row.
RAy is not that bad actually.
I just stood dere and talked.
Some of the kids are really really cute.
They point to the rays and go
''Are they your pets?''
''他们会温柔吗?''
''Be careful okay? Don let them sting you.''
'' Can you teach me how to play with the rays?''
Sometimes, i just dono how to reply.
.....
And that day i was working, rena came over to collect her cheque.
Since i sold finish ray, i asked to leave early so we left together.
BUt a JC was having orientation and we could not squeeze onto the bus la.
and i don have express card.
SO we went to take cable car since rena got discount.!
I got pschoed to mt faber and back to hf again.

The scene downwards is really beautiful lor.
AH.. SO this is wad a bird sees when it flies above the fly
OKay. i think i blogged long enough and its time to go to sch.
BYE BYE world.
No comments:
Post a Comment