Friday, September 07, 2007

THISis the amount of work i have left untouched..

OH NO..

I know i have to study..

But sometimes it just feels like u dono where to start.

i tot i shld be hardworking.

thus i dug out my sis old notes.

but it onli added on top to my own notes.

ALL unread.

if i could dig a hole to dump all my books.

den it shall be a botomless pit and i shall 越陷越深。

however, theres no hole now.

instead, its 步步高升!


AnyWAY..

I threw my books to one side and went back to work on my sch-less days!

Its soooooo much better den sch la!

I LOVE fish dip after work!



SO so..!

August is all about juggling sch and work and and and missing my sec sch days!


That day, on the last day of august.

Rena went back to NH and she got back..


my 生活随笔from 甘老师!

When i opened the book..


It was filled up with my horrible handwriting at first!

I rmbed squeezing my poor brain and rushing out 4 entries in one night!

and den..

It became like this..


All neatly TYPED out, cut and pasted onto my book!

Rena: 一定不是锦玲作的,她是电脑白痴!

甘老师:哈哈哈哈哈哈!

OMG!

how terrible can i get in sec sch!

I forgot who wrote that.

may be either yew chye pei gee or pearlie!

and i used to have a maths hw supplier who zi dong pass me hw to copy last time!

YesYes.

that thin book brought back so much fond memories from sec sch!

I miss so many ppl! (including the one who cant be bothered with me now la)

I often wonder what happened btw us.

ohh wells


OHoh.

On 2nd of sept, flight c611 landed on the ground of spore.

Take a look at wad came along with it.


I pod video.!

Shorts.!


A pile of my-size clothes.


And another BIG pile of tiny size clothes which i shall shamelessly force my body onto..


A pair of shoes.

Stamps.!

now i have got all the things to make a birthday card expect TIME.

hmm
Markers on create my own shirt!
I asked for an organiser and she got these!

A zippy bag!


A watch!
and the only soveneir form disneyland!

of course, lastly, I get my same old sis back!

wee!


Ytd i went to watch ratatouille with rena!
Its sooo nice!]
I wished i had my own rat too.
though sch started, i still meet rena quite often!
is that a good thing?
the sentosa aunties think we are lesbian!
*roll eyes
ps:I almost choked to death when Rena suggested sharing food in sentosa ytd!

And today. I met Marie for breakfast.
We talked. we Crapped. We took photos. We ate.. We went home.
haven seen her for a month already!
i used to see her at least twice a week lo!

We had tea!

the cafe was empty.
onli got 2 of us!
Lastly..
my contract with sentosa going to end soon.
decided not to renew it until my exams.
hope they still have vacancies den/.
i liked the job but i reli do need time badly to study too.
and i haven met up with a lot of ppl!
zt is going to kill me!
so.
if anybody wan to try fish reflex.
come tell me b4 24th sept ok.
still got 30% discount!








































No comments: