Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HAppy Day!

For some reason Rena was banned from my house but for another reason I bent the BAN..




So ytd, she came over to play with the hamsters!









I dono wads so scary but she refused to stop screaming when shes holding the hamsters..




So adorable rite?
after a while, she realised shes reli being stupid as theres nth to be scared of..
the hamsters are so small even if they bite, theres no impact!
she took a zillion seconds to realise this and i have to endure with her 'oh i m going to be raped'- liked screams that zillion seconds.!
oh wells..

we went down to bugis after that and she bought a horrble pu bao!
but she loved it so.
and i got a pair of slippers!
i don think she liked it too..
WEE!

ps: Rena was saying my life remained the same when sch starts..
the onli diff is my time is filled with lectures instead of work..
I tot about it and its quite true la..
so i shld be still quite a happy girl now..
wait till all my tests come..
wa!

No comments: