Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!


This week I am damn busy can!




Or is that my excuse for not blogging?

alrights..! A bit of both den..


On sat.. I really jumped together with mayday!



I almost totally melted!

Den on sunday..

I was working FULL shift at volksswagon!

almost fell asleep dere..


mon went for TA interview..!


i don think it went well but mon was still a fun day!


Of course we cant waste the 3 dollar admission ticket rite..

so.. after the interview, we went to the toliet and..................








CHU FA LE!

Gigantic papaya!


My super big mouth to Pei He the gigantic banana!
Butterflies!






Marie looking at Mei Nu!





a, b, c , d, e, f, g.....



At the beach..



The way HOME~!



den tues to sun..

its working time at expo!

v tired but still quite enjoyable..!

haha>!>

had to leave house at 6 plus!!!


ohhhh..

I think JL employ me reli zhuan dao la!

i spend almost all my pay dere!

left a few dollars!

tsk..!

i din buy much things for myself though..

on tues..

i dragged home this v cute chips dales bedsheet and blanket for my sis!

its super big and heavy..


today..

i dragged a big pillow all the way from expo to my house..!

but when i reached home.......

my bro'' thank you hor.. I will have a sweet dream tonight! i will dream of me saying thank you to you!''

and he die die wun let go of my ex pillow!

gek si le!

No comments: