it was mostly bbq and mahjong onli la..
i hope rena enjoy herself!
oh.. and i think i nv reli say happy birthday to her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
People say a picture says a thousand words!
I wan to believe its true..
hahahah...
soooooooo...
BBqing..
and i was trying to imitate Rena when shes taking pic!
My legs look so fat besides michelles la..!
i wan to jian fei..
MAHJONG!

Don ask me!
I also dono wad i looking!
i Looked super fat and horrible!
Birthday girl and her cake!
And her and her present!
SO CUTEEEEEE hor...
er.. I mean her pooh bear!

Hee! This photo is so pretty cos I took it!



I know by then you can tell we were reli bored early in the morning when everybodys still in bed!
We were acting like chickens when our lunch came..
but bu xiang!
Maries Sian face!
hahah.. she called the reception saying we wan to check out le..
and the person asked her to hold on..
she hold and hold..
and theres no sound!
so she continued holding!
when she heard voice again..
the person recepionist had pressed the door bell and talked to her in person!
so retarded..!


I know this photo vvv random la..
but it was taken at the chalet...
haha..
piak and mich were saying i looked better with short hair..
other ppl think otherwise..
so i dono if i m right to cut..
she like use 5 min to cut away the hair ive grown in 5 months!
haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment