I think somebody must have stolen my luck away!
I USED to be so so so super heng i couldnt believe its true..
I put money in the for 1 pkt of sweets but 2 will pop out eventually..
The topic that i usually spot for tests normally come out..
I always get wad I wan when i spin niu dans.
In a packet of sweets.. there is a sticker inside 2 sweets..
the pkt was passed ard the class and in the end... I got both of the sweets!
When i am troubled.. all i need to do is to just go and sleep and the trouble just miraculously disappeared!
Now..
I just dono wad to say..
I am always late cos i had to wait at least 30 min for my bus..
sounds a bit ridiculous but its true..
haha..
so this afternoon..
was supposed to have this interview but when i was on the train, i was informed that it was cancelled!
but i still had to meet the agent anyway..
hai..
and i was told to wear formal so i wore sth vvv not me..
and put on high heels lo!
in the end.. the interview was cancelled and my pitiful foot hurts so much..
and the place was so ulu and far away from the MRT station..
i had to walk such a long distance la!
as if it wasnt enough..
it started to rain!
i had to limp in the rain la..
it was such a pathetic sight can..
I wan my luck back!
a little bit will do.!
oh..
but life wasnt that bad yet!
I am still enjoying every single moment of it!
maybe becos i have not started to work and feel stress by it..
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment