Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I think Iam so suay..
I cant reli believe my luck sometimes..

2 years ago..
my b dae falls on teh actual day of Os..
den last year..
it the day after my chi As..
this year..
it became the eve of As..

I tried v hard not to remind myself that it 1 nov today..
but i came to realise that my house has many traces of it..
my hp screen, my com screen, and the big calender i stuck on the wall..
its so ironic that i couldnt rmb the wad day is it most of the time..
when i don wan to know.. the date just haunts me..
我尽量回避,但每当我看见今天的日期,感触加深。

but luckily today wasnt as bad as i had imagined..
a lot of ppl wished me happy birthday!
happi.. so glad they din forget in the mist of busy preparing for As..
oh yes..
A very big THANK YOU to RENA..
i was reli shocked just now..
and i love the presents!
and my cake..

tmls GP paper and i hope i can do well..
wish me good luck!

我想象自己画了隐形的圈,把喜欢的东西困在里面,把烦恼都锁在外面。

No comments: