Thursday, July 20, 2006

Very long din blog le..
Now i dono where to start from..
and i supposed to have a test tml!
haha.. don care don care...
Shoo.. -please make the tests go away..!!

I have been staying in sch until quite late this few days to study..
Its torturous yea.. But i have no other options la..
I onli go home and sleep onli..
And it is quite suprising that although i always stay in sch til so late..
So many things happened la..

Two days ago..
On my way home.. I saw this guy ard 40+ flying a mini remote aeroplane!
The first tot that came to my mind ''Wa biang.. so childish!''
And i was staring so hard at him lo..
EH NO!
it must be quite fun hor..
imagine a aeroplane undr ur control!
Age cannot be a restriction for anything..
Who says the heart cant be innocent anymore when ur old..
I wan fly a plane too!

oh.. I did a real stupid thing ytd..
I wanted to msg lingling happy bdae ytd..
but i dono y i stored a wrong no under her name!
and i msged a wrong guy i din know..
haha.. He replied saying its not hes bdae..
And i am happily thinking to myself lingling is playing a trick on me..
I wan to dig a hole and put my head in la..

and something horrible almost happened!
luckily it din..
I was arguing with jiajia i don wan to chase for the bus and she start to cross teh road..
den a car came and it was soooooooooooooooooo close to her..
Onli a few cm difference~!
i was totally dumbfounded.. we mistook the green light for the green men..
i was still standing at the road and could not even react..
SHOCKED... HENG..

oh ya..
we have been looking forward to the bells ringing below our block recently..
the ICECREAM man..
haha..
I lurve icecream..
today.. We heard the bells!
and my mum bought 13 icecream..
haha.. and the uncle gives one free..
think we are so kuazhang la..
icecream are good for such good weather..

No comments: