OOPS..
If you were wondering wad happen after i pon my chinese lecture/..
Yes.. We got caught.. They bothered to mark attendance ytd!
hahaa.. My whole class super guai ytd.. Onli me and ailin pon chi.. And the lecture was on some boring tourism stuffs..
This morning, after flag raising, while i was standing at e back, thinking how lucky i was to arrived in sch on e dot again, Miss yew asked me to go in front.. I tot she wanted to check my thermometer i forgot to bring ytd.. hmm.. When she took out a piece of paper with our names on it, i knew wad was going to happen.. She said that she was disappointed.. Of the whole class, she least expected the both of us to pon lectures.. I dono how to reply.. Ailin said she dono us well enough.. MAYBE.. She also said I cant drop chi now.. ahhh..
OH YA.. I managed to run away frm PC lessons again as the J1s were having their orientation in the track! haha.. Cant imagine my first PC lesson in months.. I think i will faint..
If you were wondering wad happen after i pon my chinese lecture/..
Yes.. We got caught.. They bothered to mark attendance ytd!
hahaa.. My whole class super guai ytd.. Onli me and ailin pon chi.. And the lecture was on some boring tourism stuffs..
This morning, after flag raising, while i was standing at e back, thinking how lucky i was to arrived in sch on e dot again, Miss yew asked me to go in front.. I tot she wanted to check my thermometer i forgot to bring ytd.. hmm.. When she took out a piece of paper with our names on it, i knew wad was going to happen.. She said that she was disappointed.. Of the whole class, she least expected the both of us to pon lectures.. I dono how to reply.. Ailin said she dono us well enough.. MAYBE.. She also said I cant drop chi now.. ahhh..
OH YA.. I managed to run away frm PC lessons again as the J1s were having their orientation in the track! haha.. Cant imagine my first PC lesson in months.. I think i will faint..
No comments:
Post a Comment